Sand Canyon - Stage 6
The stage begins out in the desert, as Kirby must progress to the right past loads of enemies.
From there, Kirby finds a plain desert area. In front of him is a massive black pyramid, which he will enter.
The door leads into the pyramid, to a strange-looking interior place. Kirby must dodge boulders here while avoiding falling into the bottomless pit below.
Kirby then finds a hub-like area filled with water. There are eight different directions to go, with a Zebon in the middle.
- The bottom door leads to a room where a bunch of Bukisets can be found, wielding different abilities. All eight abilities can be obtained from these guys. Another door leads to a split chamber where two more doors await on the left and right, along with some Energy Drinks. Through these doors, all six of Kirby's Animal Friends are waiting.
- The rightmost door leads to the next area.
- All other doors lead to various rooms containing challenges that require specific animal friends and copy abilities to tackle. Each one leads to a collectable item.
After taking the door forward, there is a gauntlet of various hazards that Kirby has to contend with.
The next door leads back out of the pyramid, and into the desert.
The following desert walkway features a long and grueling run past Shotzos to reach the stage exit.
In the final room, Professor Hector is waiting. If Kirby collected all the pieces of R.O.B., the professor will give him a Heart Star.
Heart Star guide
R.O.B. has been disassembled, and his pieces scattered all over the interior of the pyramid. In order to get the Heart Star from Professor Hector, Kirby will need to collect each piece before reaching the end of the stage. The pieces can be found in side-chambers, accessible from the main hub with the Zebon in it.
- The bottom-left chamber has R.O.B.'s right arm. To get it, Kirby will need to grab Coo and the Stone ability. Careful maneuvering is needed in the first room to avoid falling into the bottomless pit below.
- The top-left chamber has R.O.B.'s base. To get it, Kirby has to follow the correct path through a series of doors (specifically, middle, left, right, left, and middle doors, in that order). To make the correct doors visible, Kine and the Spark ability can be used.
- The top chamber has R.O.B.'s head. To get it, Kirby has to climb an auto-scrolling tower. Once at the top, Kirby can grab the head, but he does have to climb back down again, which may be more difficult.
- The top-right chamber has R.O.B.'s torso. To get it, Kirby has to go through the doors on either the left or the right, with the middle one always taking him back down. Along the way, he can use the various Copy Abilities to ascend the tower.
- The bottom-right chamber has R.O.B.'s left arm. To get it, Kirby will need Kine, but will also need to get him over there. The best way to do this is to use the Parasol ability to float over.
- Alternately, this piece can be gotten with Coo, but patience and a fast thumb is needed.
Once all the pieces are collected, Kirby just needs to reach the end of the stage.
Enemies and animal friends