|Data was collected from traces of a giant flower the invaders stumbled upon. Cloning it produced the insect queen. Its data contains elements of creatures spanning a period of 1,000 years.|
— Kirby: Planet Robobot Pause Screen description
Sectonia Clone is a surprise Boss encountered near the end of Meta Knightmare Returns in Kirby: Planet Robobot. It was created using remnants of Queen Sectonia's genetic material harvested from the Dreamstalk, and fights much like the late Queen.
Kirby: Planet Robobot
|..Impressive. That may have been a bit too easy for the admin... Next up is one whose swordplay resembles a beautiful dance... Let us bring back the most powerful queen from the void. Experience her royal presence and unparalleled fighting skills. She will be a fitting test for you.|
— Star Dream - addressing Meta Knight in Meta Knightmare Returns
After defeating Dark Matter Clone, Star Dream sets up the next challenge of "Sword_Master.EXE" for its new admin, Meta Knight. It brings out a tube containing the clone of Sectonia, and has him battle it.
The following lists all of Sectonia Clone's attacks in Kirby: Planet Robobot.
|Attacks - Phase 1|
When Sectonia Clone is reduced to half health, it stumbles for a moment, then intensifies its assault.
|Attacks - Phase 2|
Once Sectonia Clone is defeated, it dissolves back into the purple goo from whence it was formed, collapsing tumultuously in on itself before exploding.
- Main article: Sullied Grace
Sectonia Clone's Theme is titled Faded & Flower in the Japanese soundtrack. It's a muddy remix of Sullied Grace's second section (organ & electric guitar) from Kirby: Triple Deluxe.
- Unlike Queen Sectonia, who changes her staves into swords when necessary, Sectonia Clone does the opposite.
- Since Meta Knight was not present in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, this was the first opportunity for him to battle anything resembling Queen Sectonia.
- When defeated, the clone dissolves into the purple goo it once formed from. Much like how Dark Matter Clone briefly takes its true form before it explodes, Sectonia Clone briefly reveals its true form: a figure very similar to Taranza, but with subtle differences in design. In a Miiverse post, it was stated that Sectonia originally resembled her insectoid subjects before using magic to attain her current wasp-like form, so this is presumably what she originally looked like.
- While Sectonia Clone looks practically identical to the original, there are some subtle differences between them. The shine in her eyes is missing, and her voice is bitcrushed similarly to Susie and President Haltmann. Most notably, the heart on the clone's thorax is split in two. Given the similar broken heart aesthetic on its creator, Star Dream, this similarity marks it as the computer's creation.
- Sectonia Clone's pause description mentions that "its data contains elements of creatures spanning 1,000 years". This refers back to the pause screen description for Soul of Sectonia, which states that "she's fed off of countless hosts," implicitly referring to her parasitic nature.