|Data was collected from traces of a giant flower the invaders stumbled upon. Cloning it produced the insect queen. Its data contains elements of creatures spanning a period of 1,000 years.|
— Kirby: Planet Robobot Pause Screen description
Sectonia Clone is a surprise Boss encountered near the end of Meta Knightmare Returns in Kirby: Planet Robobot. It was created using remnants of Queen Sectonia's genetic material harvested from the Dreamstalk, and fights much like the late Queen.
Kirby: Planet Robobot
|..Impressive. That may have been a bit too easy for the admin... Next up is one whose swordplay resembles a beautiful dance... Let us bring back the most powerful queen from the void. Experience her royal presence and unparalleled fighting skills. She will be a fitting test for you.|
— Star Dream - addressing Meta Knight in Meta Knightmare Returns
The following lists all of Sectonia Clone's attacks in Kirby: Planet Robobot.
|Attacks - Phase 1|
When Sectonia Clone is reduced to half health, it stumbles for a moment, then intensifies its assault.
|Attacks - Phase 2|
Once Sectonia Clone is defeated, it dissolves back into the purple goo from whence it was formed, collapsing tumultuously in on itself before exploding.
- Main article: Sullied Grace
Sectonia Clone's Theme is titled Faded & Flower in the Japanese soundtrack. It's a muddy remix of Sullied Grace's second section (organ & electric guitar) from Kirby: Triple Deluxe.
- Unlike Queen Sectonia, who changes her staves into swords when necessary, Sectonia Clone does the opposite.
- Since Meta Knight was not present in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, this was the first opportunity for him to battle anything resembling Queen Sectonia.
- When defeated, the clone dissolves into the purple goo it once formed from. Just before it explodes, it briefly takes a shape that resembles Taranza, who was Sectonia's most loyal subject prior to his betrayal. However, this Taranza-esque shape may actually be her original form, before becoming the queen.
- While Sectonia Clone looks practically identical to the original, the heart on the clone's thorax is split in two. Given the similar broken heart aesthetic on its creator, Star Dream, this similarity marks it as the computer's creation.
- Sectonia Clone's pause description mentions "...data contains elements of creatures spanning 1000 years..." which is another reference to her Soul form's attacks, as Soul of Sectonia's pause description states "She's fed off countless hosts..." referencing her similar attacks to past bosses implicating she has been in the Kirby series ever since Drawcia has.