From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
- This article is about the stage in Kirby's Dream Land 2. For the stage in Kirby's Dream Land 3, see Cloudy Park - Stage 5 (Kirby's Dream Land 3).
Cloudy Park - Stage 5 is the fifth stage of Cloudy Park in Kirby's Dream Land 2.
The stage begins in a tunnel made of breakaway blocks. To successfully navigate this area, especially with an Animal Friend, Kirby will need to deliberately break some blocks away, and wait on the few solid platforms for Gordos to pass by. From there, the tunnel continues to zig and zag with various enemies nested inside. The door to the next area can eventually be found at the top right corner.
The door leads to an open cloudy area with raging wind currents. Without Coo, Kirby will have a very hard time traversing this area, and will have to keep low to the ground, where many hazards await him.
The door leads to a small room, where 5 distinct doorways appear:
- The leftmost door leads to a small chamber filled with 5 Propellers. Kirby will not be getting out of here with his animal friend intact.
- The second-leftmost door leads to a small room with 5 Energy Drinks. The stage exit can be reached from here.
- The center door has 5 Scarfies inside.
- The second-rightmost door leads to a room with 5 small stars inside.
- The rightmost door has 5 Mumbies inside.
A straight section of the cloud hall
The top of the cloudy climb
Kirby can't jump too low or too high here
The refreshing stage exit room