From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
Since 2010, WiKirby
has been striving to be the best resource for Kirby information on the internet. And you can help us!
It's easy - just head on over to our Help & Policy section
and then find a page to get started.
Not sure where to begin? Check out our maintenance page.
Have fun and thanks for visiting!
Please keep in mind that in order to create new pages (including your user page) and upload files, you must create an account, wait one day, and make 5 edits to pages first!
New and Upcoming Kirby Games
Un-Reality TV is the sixth episode of the Kirby: Right Back at Ya! series. In this episode, King Dedede and Escargoon set up a television broadcast and studio set called Channel DDD and install television sets in every home in Cappy Town with the intent of using the programming to control the minds of the townsfolk. Using this, they nearly succeed in turning the town against Kirby using the threat of a fake monster, but Tiff manages to foil their plan with Meta Knight's help by crashing the set during one of their broadcasts.
This episode marks the debut of Captain Waddle Doo and Gengu, and Channel DDD within the narrative.
- February 15th, 2021 - We are currently reviewing and revising the Editor-in-Chief policy. Proposed changes include the Editor-in-Chief's powers and authority, as well as the election process.
The drafted changes can be seen here. Feedback, questions, and comments on the draft can be made here.
- January 24th, 2021 - Happy 11th anniversary to WiKirby!
- January 15th, 2021 - Join in the debate! Go see WiKirby talk:Abbreviations and vote on whether you believe KSuS or KSS should become the standardized abbreviation for Kirby Super Star in filenames.
- January 11th, 2021 - The Favicon referendum has been concluded, and a new favicon has been chosen for our wiki!
- December 27th, 2020 - Heads up! A referendum is being held regarding what WiKirby's favicon should be going forward!
Head to this page to learn the details and vote on your favorite candidate before the 10th of January, 2021!
- December 22nd, 2020 - WiKirby has formally established an affiliation with Mizuumi Wiki! Head over there for competitive-oriented coverage of niche fighting games, including Kirby Fighters 2!
- September 23rd, 2020 - GET IT! Kirby Fighters 2 has been announced and subsequently released for the Nintendo Switch! Coverage is forthcoming, so hold on to your Copy Ability hats!
- August 31st, 2020 - Our logo referendum has ended, and WiKirby now has a brand new shiny logo courtesy of StrawberryChan! Expect the logo to be updated within the next 24 hours! Also, user Gigi has been promoted to administrator! Everyone get out the cakes and Invincible Candy!
This is a screenshot from the opening cut-scene of the Story Mode of Kirby Star Allies, featuring the wide sweeping landscape of Dream Land.
Sweet of you to want to feature a screenshot I uploaded. I would not have considered nominating this myself, but I don't see why it can't be featured.
) 04:11, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
Today's video features the fight between Kirby and Master and Crazy Hands in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror!
Check back daily for new videos.
Did you know that...
NIWA is a family of open-content encyclopedias based on Nintendo franchises, vowing to be now and forever independent!
|Other Nintendo franchise wikis are welcome; please visit the NIWA forums to suggest candidate wikis!
We at WiKirby would like to share some tools that make your wiki-editing life easier. If you aren't currently using any of these, we recommend looking into them. All are free of charge, and easy to install or uninstall if desired.
- - Mozilla Firefox is WiKirby's recommended web browser. It allows you to download extensions which can make your wiki experience much more efficient. Download the latest version here.
- - GreaseMonkey is a Firefox extension that allows you to run custom scripts on websites, adding helpful tools or otherwise customizing them to your liking. Download the latest version here.
- WikED is an easy-to-use piece of wiki-editing software that puts everything at your fingertips. In edit mode, the software will highlight templates, coding, images, references, and other text for your convenience. It can also replace text, show your edits in real time, create tables, spellcheck, and more, all at the touch of a button. Download the latest version here.
- - GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) is a highly useful image editing software. It may seem complex at first, but it is a robust toolkit that allows you to clean and crop images like a pro. Download the latest version here.
- - Paint.NET is another very useful image editing software with features similar to GIMP, though not quite as bulky or dense. Paint.NET runs very quickly, and lets you get images cropped or otherwise fixed up in seconds. Download the latest version here.
- PNGGauntlet for Windows, ImageOptim for Mac, and Trimage for Linux are programs that allow you to convert and optimize images with ease. This saves space on the wiki and makes things easier for other editors. See more details at their respective web links.
- - Discord is a free chat service which is used by several of our admins to communicate with editors, and for users to talk with each other and share news, Kirby-related or otherwise. We have a special channel which you can join by following this link: Shiver Star - WiKirby Discord. Read more here.