Welcome to WiKirby!
help guide for editing tips and information on do's and don'ts. Also, please keep in mind that all edits are subject to moderation until you become autoconfirmed (5 edits and 24 hours)! If you need any help, just contact one of the administrators. Thanks! — The WiKirby Staff
Re: Peppermint Palace - Room 2 edit
Hello Pinkyoshifan! Regarding your latest edit, I just want to argue that this certain Prank in this room doesn't yield any Copy Ability, as it always only drops a banana peel in this case. As far as I can see, a Prank in a certain room either:
- yields a Copy Ability (e.g. Peppermint Palace - Room 19),
- paints Kirby (e.g. Rainbow Route - Room 26),
- drops a banana peel (e.g. Peppermint Palace - Room 2),
- does nothing (just bumps into Kirby upon approaching him) and runs around (e.g. Olive Ocean - Room 5).
I am not sure about ones that yield Copy Abilities, because a Prank that yields a Copy Ability in Peppermint Palace - Room 19 area seem to never yield Fire, while the other one in Peppermint Palace - Room 4 seem to only yield Fire and Ice. And, it seems like Prank only appears in those 5 rooms in the whole game.
As for updating room articles about available Copy Abilities in them, I am not sure about including those of a Prank, as they are not definitive and dependent on RNG, just as Mix can give any Copy Ability if attempted right (and RNG can be manipulated). Therefore, I think it's better to exclude those from the table. --Viperision (talk) 03:24, 12 December 2018 (UTC)
Do all 1 player courses in KDC have 8 holes?
I plan on doing table like this:
|[enemy] locations in Kirby's Dream Course (1-Player Game)|
|Course||Course 1||Course 2||Course 3||Course 4||Course 5||Course 6||Course 7||Course 8|
|[enemy] locations in Kirby's Dream Course (2-Player Game)|
|Course||Whispy Woods Course||Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright Course||Kracko Course||Gordo Course|
When moving pages...
...remember to replace redirects that are left after the move. Special:WhatLinksHere is very useful tool for finding these pages. Additionaly, if you're editing on a computer, you can use built-in text searching function with Crtl+F to find these redirects, and/or set up your css to show redirects in different colors. Also, if the moved page has a talk page, don't forget to tag talk page redirect for deletion. Superbound (talk) 11:04, 8 January 2021 (UTC)
- Help:Tables and Help:Advanced tables. If you need help on anything else, check here first to see if we have a help page on it. ---PinkYoshiFan 15:57, 6 April 2022 (UTC)
Greetings, Pinkoshifan. You've been a consistent and dedicated member of our wiki family for nearly four years, and I thought it was about time you were given some recognition for your quiet and diligent work. On behalf of Gigi, and with her permission, I would like to offer you a promotion to Administrator. This promotion will put you in WiKirby's most senior echelons, granting you the ability and responsibility to do the following:
- Protect/unprotect pages: They can lock a page from editing if it is the subject of controversy and edit wars, or if it repeatedly vandalized. User pages are generally not protected barring special conditions.
- Delete/undelete pages: They have the ability to delete pages in accordance with the deletion policy. Pages are usually not deleted unless they have no relevance.
- Block/unblock users: If a user is deemed to be a vandal or is repeatedly creating conflicts and problems, an administrator can block the user to prevent them from editing. Most blocks are temporary and depend on the length of the offense. For specific policy, see the block policy page.
- Hide revisions of a page which are inappropriate: Sometimes, vandals insert swears into articles or create other problems that are inappropriate for viewing. Administrators have the ability to hide these revisions in the history of the page.
- Change user rights: Administrators have the ability to grant higher ranks to users up to Patroller. Promotions to Patroller should be verified by Bureaucrats.