Welcome to WiKirby!
Hello, I have a question regarding custom signatures. I thought a custom signature would be cool, so I followed the instructions on the help and policy page, but it doesn't work properly, if you look at my signature below. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks. Cowguy ™ 15:31, 6 October 2019 (UTC)
- Looks like your signature is mostly functional, but you need to remove the "subst:" part from your signature code in the preferences to make it work. The help page we have may be somewhat outdated in that regard. Let me know if that fixes the problem. --Fubaka (talk) 15:46, 6 October 2019 (UTC)
Heart Spears is apparently a Japanese name
- Even so, it would be nice to have a source for that name. We could make a new page for them if we have that. --Fubaka (talk) 20:15, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
- Well in the Kirby wiki, theres a Heart Spear page, and it doesn't has a unofficial name category so it's an official name, though it probably is but they forgot it.
IP boss health edit reversions getting out-of-control
At least three anonymous users keep doing the boss health reversions for quite some time. Thankfully, I've rollbacked all the ones done so far, but would it be possible for someone like you to block them or, at the very least, protect the affected pages? Thanks. – Owencrazyboy17 (talk) 20:45, 2 November 2019 (UTC)
- I have gone ahead and blocked the offending I.P. addresses. Let me know if anything else crops up. --Fubaka (talk) 21:24, 2 November 2019 (UTC)
Hi, sorry I'm having multiple questions, but I'm a new user, so I'm assuming it's forgivable. So, I decided that a sound file I uploaded that's named "Kirby Dance - Kirby Super Star.ogg" had a part at the end with no sound that was too long, so I trimmed the file and uploaded a new version, but the file was exactly the same. Why is this? --Cowguy™ (talk · contribs) 18:29, 3 November 2019 (UTC)
- I assume you uploaded a new version of the file? Give it a moment to update. Our cache is slow, so it doesn't necessarily update right away with things like files. --Fubaka (talk) 18:31, 3 November 2019 (UTC)