|2,677 edits and counting!|
1000 edits - 2021/02/12
2000 edits - 2021/11/24
Hello there, I am Vipz (and sometimes known as Viper), a member of a couple of the NIWA wikis, having joined WiKirby on April 25th, 2018. I have been introduced to the Kirby franchise through a somewhat unpopular main series title Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, and since have played most earlier entries too.
- Lost, obscure and canceled entries of the franchise.
- Pre-release, beta and unused content preserved at Unseen64 and TCRF.
- TAS-ing and learning technicalities (& bugs/glitches).
- Hunting websites, magazine/manual scans, missing footage.
- Eventually playing more games than I have. MOOD: 3D MAINLINE (◕o◕✿)
- Recapture KNiDL low-quality stage screenshots (Level 5 and 7). - 5/7 done
- Extract artwork from SWF-s and manuals for the wiki. - in-progress
- Development, Staff, Music/Media sections on game articles.
- Rework Template:FP3 for easier management (might be automatized like Template:MPvid or Template:DYK).
- Find a source for as many Category:Files lacking sources, Category:Files lacking source links and Category:FANDOM sourced images before 2023.
- Make "Recommended Downloads" into a template.
- Display number of files/pages/subcats in category pages with Extension:CategoryTree - useful for maintenance pages.
- Categorize background wiki images into Category:URL-linked images.
- Move appropriate featured picture nominations from this to occasional archive
- Update Special:Interwiki and add MiiWiki.
- Fill up External links (official websites and uploaded manuals)
- Proposal of the NIWA wikis template - failed in favor of infoboxes.
- Re-design of WiKirby:Affiliates/WiKirby:Partnerships.
- Decide whether and to what extent to cover unused content - coverage on game articles or development subpages.
Here's a list of custom themes you can use and modify, usually for seasons and holidays. Listed here are my designs based on YFJ's and Kirb's previous work and Fabric patterns. Most will likely be improved with time.