From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
Tadashi Ikegami (池上正 Ikegami Tadashi, born February 15, 1968) is a Japanese video game composer who works for HAL Laboratory. Ikegami is one of HAL Laboratory's veteran composers, along with Jun Ishikawa and Hirokazu Ando, who have worked on the Kirby series. After being involved in in Kirby's Epic Yarn, he has been primarily in a management position; he is credited in the "special thanks" section of most modern Kirby games. He also plays saxophone, though he usually only does so in bonus arrangements outside of the games.
List of works
Other selected works
- Wario's Woods (SNES) (with Hiroaki Suga)
- Wario's Woods (NES, PAL only) (with Shinobu Amayake, Soyo Oka, and Hiroaki Suga)
- Itoi Shigesato no Bass Tsuri No. 1
- Sim City 64
- Pokémon Snap (sound design)
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (with Hirokazu Ando, Shogo Sakai, and Takuto Kitsuta)
- BOXBOY! (special thanks)
The following are all Kirby songs Tadashi Ikegami has been credited for being in charge of:
Kirby's Pinball Land
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby Air Ride
Kirby Ultra Super Deluxe Original Sound Track
- Stage Medley / Acoustic ver.
Super Kirby Clash
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
- In Kirby's Dream Buffet, Tadashi Ikegami is represented with indigo notes when music is playing.