Yuuta Ogasawara (小笠原雄太 Ogasawara Yūta, 1987-present) is a sound composer at HAL Laboratory.
Yuuta Ogasawara graduated from HAL Tokyo College of Technology & Design (not to be confused with HAL Laboratory which is not associated). Before joining HAL Laboratory, he was a freelance composer and once worked in the sound production team Tritium. He joined HAL Laboratory in August 2017.
List of Works
- Kirby Star Allies (with Hirokazu Ando and Jun Ishikawa)
- BoxBoy! + BoxGirl! (with Hirokazu Ando and Jun Ishikawa)
- The Sound of Kirby Café 2 (with Hirokazu Ando, Jun Ishikawa, Shogo Sakai, Megumi Ohara, and Yuki Shimooka)
- Yuuta Ogasawara's compositions are indicated with yellow musical notes in the Jukebox.
- Void Termina Phase 4's voice was sampled from the voices of Yuuta Ogasawara himself, Shinya Kumazaki, Hirokazu Ando, and Yumi Todo.