From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
This page is for electing the WiKirby's first Editor-in-Chief. Please vote on and discuss this election below.
- Discussions go on the talk page
- Add your vote by using the code # ~~~~.
- If you wish to nominate another user, create appropriate new subsections under the "Nominees" section.
- Voting began at 01:00, 8 August 2019 (UTC). It will last until 01:00, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Results May Vary (talk) 01:02, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
- Pinkyoshifan (talk) 18:57, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
- YFJ (talk · edits) 04:19, 9 August 2019 (UTC)
- Viperision (talk) 09:06, 9 August 2019 (UTC)
- Waddledee10 16:21, 10 August 2019 (UTC)
- JRJ007 20:04, 10 August 2019 (UTC)
- NaughtyPigMario (talk) 17:22, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
- Obsessive Mario Fan 17:28, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
- Herobrine (talk) 05:32, 23 August 2019 (UTC)
- I nominate Fubaka, as the largest editor of WiKirby and the one who allowed the wiki to get this far. He is definitely in a worthy position for all the hard work he has put into WiKirby, and has managed to more than double the article count than from when he first started. Great job, Fubaka Results May Vary (talk) 18:11, 3 August 2019 (UTC)
- I vote support. Reasonably doesn't allow mischievous contributions, keeps the wiki from outdating badly, is attentive to most questions and contributions and encourages good edits; in all, also everything in description of the role. —Viperision (talk) 09:06, 9 August 2019 (UTC)
- Fubaka is the best editor! Fubaka supported my featured article!!! Fubaka also stops any edits that screw up an article! NO QUESTION, I SUPPORT FUBAKA!!! —Waddledee10