From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
||The legendary racer zooms down the track. 3, 2, 1... Turbo Accelerate!
— In-game quote
Wheel Mode is one of the Robobot Armor modes. It transforms Kirby's mech into a three-wheeled racecar, granting it extra speed and the ability to jump between foreground and background at will.
|Wheel Mode's Moveset
||The armor sprouts two spikes in front of it and accelerates to the point of being faster than its normal version's dash.
- This is called 'Full Turbo Accel' in the Japanese version.
||B + A
||The armor can jump during 'Turbo Accelerate' too.
- This is called 'Full Turbo Jump' in the Japanese version.
||The armor does a donut, setting the ground on fire.
- This is called 'Accel Burst' in the Japanese version.
|3D Spring Hopper
||In a similar fashion to the 3D Warp Star, the armor jumps into and out of the background.
- Unlike most armor modes, Wheel Mode cannot be discarded.
- This is the only ability or mode so far that allows Kirby to jump between foreground and background without the use of a 3D Warp Star.
- The Wheel Mode is not capable of driving in reverse. This is confirmed by a Robobot Armor pop quiz.
Official artwork of the Wheel Mode.