Welcome to WiKirby!
If you don't know how to upload files, try reading Help:File uploading. Once you know how, go to Special:Upload and then add a link to the article. Have a great time! Superbound · (message me!) 05:27, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
File licensing, file categorization, file sourcing, file naming...
- Please, always license files you upload - you just have to choose on which license the imahe is uploaded. See Help:Formatting file pages#Licensing.
- Categorize files - if you are uploading new images, remember to always categorise them. For more info, see Help:Categories nad Wikirby:Category policy.
- Source you files - this one is really important, because you can't sometimes tell if the image is or real not (I'm still around 30% sure that your Kirby 64 Jp boxart is hoax). It's simple - the least effort to do is copy URL link and paste it into file page.
- File naming - try naming your images "Water" is too generic, we have many images despcicing water. On the other hand "Makiko-ohmoto-2865" is way to complicated - why dashes, what does that random number mean? While WiKirby simply says to name them like describe image, the unofficial advice exist and it is here!*puf!*.
If you plan on making image more advanced, see WiKirby:Image standards.
Creating new pages
Greetings, Rowbro. I noticed you attempted to create the Air-Ride-in-Style - Part II page, but it was just a single sentence. I highly recommend before creating a new page on a big subject that you try to cover it as completely as you can. Don't just create a page for the sake of creating it.
As an example, here are some anime episode pages that are considered complete:
- Kirby Comes to Cappy Town
- Un-Reality TV
- Cappy New Year
- Island of the Lost Warrior
- Hour of the WolfWrath
Now, it is my intention to eventually create this page myself, so don't worry too much about the anime episode pages, unless you really REALLY want to make them; in which case, please DM me and we can discuss how to do that properly. Cheers. --Samwell (talk) 15:14, 4 July 2020 (UTC)