Welcome to WiKirby!
help guide for editing tips and information on do's and don'ts. Also, please keep in mind that all edits are subject to moderation until you become autoconfirmed (5 edits and 24 hours)! If you need any help, just contact one of the administrators. Thanks! — The WiKirby Staff
Template and Patroller
Hey, letting you know you have a template on your userpage that has a category attached (Template:Names). Such categories are for articles only, so you may wish to remove that.
In other news, User:Fubaka has recommended you for Patroller! I'm hardly active anymore, but I recall you being around for a while and making a ton of contributions. Would you be up for it? Patrollers are wiki staff with the ability to mark edits as "patrolled", i.e. approve them, which helps lessen the burden on other people by letting them know they don't have to check those edits anymore. They also get the ability to quickly "roll back" changes (helpful against vandals!). Let me know if you're interested!--Vellidragon (talk) 01:12, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Thought that might have been a problem, anyway it's been hidden now.
- Yeah I actively check the rc even though I maybe don't edit that much I can surelly patrol :) I'm also a patroller at Inkipedia and ARMS Institute. I accept.
- Also, have you taken care of the interwiki links that we spoke of on your talk page? --Raltseye prata med mej 13:05, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Alright, you now have patroller rights, welcome to the fold. :)
- I was never notified about the interwiki request because you marked the talk page edit as minor. It seems Fubaka has taken care of the links, I just updated the interwiki code as well.--Vellidragon (talk) 22:50, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
Greetings, Raltseye. I notice you've not made any contributions to the wiki since October. As such, I am considering moving you into the inactive category. This will take you off the current list of Patrollers. However, you will be allowed to return to Patroller status at any point if you wish to resume activity on WiKirby. If you don't get back to me by the end of Sunday the 2nd of February, or if you say you would like to be made inactive, then I will move you into the former staff category. Otherwise, please let me know here if you are planning on being active again. --Fubaka (talk) 13:20, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- I don't know if I will return to editing here again. I might, but for the forseeing future I probably won't. You're free to put in the inactive category incase I would. --Raltseye prata med mej 00:52, 30 January 2020 (UTC)