Welcome to WiKirby!
help guide for editing tips and information on do's and don'ts. Also, please keep in mind that all edits are subject to moderation until you become autoconfirmed (5 edits and 24 hours)! If you need any help, just contact one of the administrators. Thanks! — The WiKirby Staff
Regarding your images
Greetings, Iliekchez. I noticed you have been uploading images from Kirby: Triple Deluxe with an edited higher resolution. I appreciate the attempt to focus on clarity of image, but your uploads have caused a stir on the Discord server regarding the use of unofficially rendered game images. We plan on holding a formal poll soon regarding whether or not these images should be used on the wiki. For now, I would recommend waiting before uploading more images like this. For the moment though, feel free to upload images rendered at the original resolution of 400x240 px.
A New Wind for Tomorrow in Star Allies
The music for the "Farewell to Kirby" Celebration Picture is actually an arrangement of the main recurring theme for Kirby Star Allies as a whole. In other words, that music is not an arrangement of the Kirby's Dream Land ending music. – Owencrazyboy17 (talk) 06:23, 14 November 2019 (UTC)
- Using the Kirby Star Allies: The Original Soundtrack as a reference, there are actually quite a few music tracks that leitmotif the main theme of the game a lot. Some of the outstanding tracks include:
- Twinkle☆Stars - the title screen theme
- Select Screen - the mode select theme
- A Battle of Friends and Bonds - the boss battle theme
- A Farewell to Kirby - the Celebration Picture
There's probably more, but it's been quite a while since I last listened to all the music.
I can tell you this, though, the music used for the Clash at Castle Dedede stage and when fighting Grand Mam actually does contain partial arrangements of not just King Dedede's Theme but also A New Wind for Tomorrow.
Greetings, Iliekchez. You've accomplished a great deal on the wiki in the 2 weeks you've been here. As such, I would like to formally offer you a position as Patroller. Essentially, being a Patroller gives you the following additional powers/duties:
- Ability to mark edits as "patrolled"
- Permission to mark articles and files as "Good"
- Access to #staff_chat channel on the Discord server
- Ability to roll back deleterious edits
- Eligibility for future Administrator position