Hii! I am ShadowKirby (a.k.a. ShadowMagolor)! I'm a patroller around here, but also, just your average eccentric editor, obsessed with easter eggs and trivia. I have some experience as a Fandom wiki editor, and now I'm here!.. Making typos every other edit (I swear I don't do it on purpose).
A list of notable contributions sorted by general topic.
Having knowledge of music theory, it is only natural for me to assist with music pages. Big progress has been made, and big progress awaits!
- Created: Four Adventurers: Cookie Country, Air Ride: Frozen Hillside, Flower Fields (theme), Fountain Gardens (theme), Melody Town (theme), Grass Land (theme from Kirby's Epic Yarn), Big-Bean Vine (theme), Reflected Laughter, Heavy Lobster (theme), Blazing! Boss Battle, Air Ride: Magma Flows, Sandy Wilds, Sparkling Stars (theme), Through the Tunnel (theme), Snowball Scuffle, The Skull Gang, Hypernova Inhale, Return to Dream Land (theme), Battle on the Horizon, Exotic Pyramid, Care for a Refreshment?, Shiver Star: Stage Select; Select Screen, Deep Sea Area, Gorgeous-Go-Round, Time for the Results, Limitless Power, Tilt-and-Roll Kirby (theme), Freezing Temple, Beautiful Prison, The Cave in the Sky, Checkerboard Chase (theme), Select (theme from Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land), Quilty Square (theme), Venturing into the Mechanized World, Moonlight Canyon (theme), Nutty Noon (theme), Let Me Explain Everything, Wind Blowing on Earthfall, Rock Star: Stage Select, Top Ride: Light, Snow Land (theme), Ancient Tower Towara, Each to His Own World, Iceberg: Stage Select (theme from Kirby's Dream Land 3), Cold Odyssey, The Wondaria Dream Parade (theme), Catacombs, Sacred Square (theme), Ending (theme from Kirby: Squeak Squad) (my 50th music page), Apple Scramble (theme), Top Ride: Sand, Woods Wayfarer (theme from Kirby Mass Attack), Kirby Collecting, The Birthplace of Steel, Time for Dessert!, Loud Locomotive, Spinning Jungle, Welcome to Wondaria (theme), Mysterious Trap, Golden Legend, The Wastes Where Life Began (theme), L86, Air Ride: Nebula Belt, Title (theme from Kirby & The Amazing Mirror), Patch Castle (theme), Distant Halcandra, Frosty Wheel (theme), Town (theme), Boss Battle Theme (theme from Kirby & The Amazing Mirror), Last Boss / Third Form, Underworld, Rhythm Code, Last Boss / Second Form (in cooperation with Waddlez3121), Sub-Game Menu (theme from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards), Admiring the Figure Collection, Explanations, Enter the Fiery Forbidden Lands (theme), Bomb Rally (theme), Air Ride: Celestial Valley, Splash Beach (theme), Kirby's Pad (theme), Cozy Cabin (theme), Ice/Crystal Area, Squashini (theme), Top Ride: Sky, Hot Wings (theme), A Battle of Friends and Bonds, VS. Squeak Squad, Ninja Dojo - Title, Deep-Dive Deep (theme), Ordeal (theme), Abandoned Beach (theme), Mini-Game (theme)
- Contributed to: Bring on the Super Ability, Planet Popstar (theme from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards), Pink Ball Activate!, 0² Battle, Running Through the New World, Stage: Comical, Desert Stage, Planet Popstar (theme from Kirby's Return to Dream Land), Mistilteinn, Tree Crown without a Ruler, Dangerous Dinner (theme), A New Wind for Tomorrow, THE END…?, Beyond the Hill (draft), The Beginner's Room (theme), Twinkle☆Traveler (draft), VS. Star Dream, Mosugaba's song, Welcome to the New World!, Running Through the New World, Perfect Sledding Weather, Another Dimension (theme), The Adventure Begins (theme from Kirby's Return to Dream Land), Butter Building (theme), Northeast Frost Street (theme), The Greatest Warrior in the Galaxy, A New Wind for Tomorrow, Aqua Star: Stage Select, Fly, Kirby!, King Dedede's Theme, VS. Gryll, Twinkle☆Stars, Training (theme), Forest/Nature Area, Dangerous Dinner (theme)
- Split Invincible Candy (theme from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards) and Invincible Candy (theme from Kirby's Dream Land), Rest Area (theme) from Float Islands (theme)
- Created music navboxes: Template:Navbox-KDL3 Music, Template:Navbox-KaTAM Music, Template:Navbox-KCC Music, Template:Navbox-K64 Music, Template:Navbox-KSqS Music, Template:Navbox-KDCSE Music, Template:Navbox-KEY/KEEY Music, Template:Navbox-TSoKC
- Added information: Jukebox/Kirby Mass Attack, theme music for Kirby: Triple Deluxe stages
- Uploaded many audio files
These being a relatively untouched yet accessible project when I joined, I helped out where I could, when I felt like it, for the Kirby novel series and It's Kirby Time picture book series.
- Created novel pages: Kirby: Save the Rainbow Islands! and Kirby: Meta Knight and the Knight of Yomi
- Added respective coverage: Dreamstalk, Rick, Papi, Yomi, Beryl, Dream Land, Galacta Knight, Captain Vul; unrelated coverage for Copy Essence
- Created pages for other novel characters or objects: Chiffon Star, Malice Stone, Princess Marona, Merengue XIII, Baron Gallic, Peperon, Kurron, Kizario
- Proofread: Kirby Fighters: The Destined Rivals!!, Kirby: Big Trouble in Patch Land!
- Created: It's Kirby Time: Sweet Dreams, Kirby, It's Kirby Time: The Gift of a Star, It's Kirby Time: Take Courage, It's Kirby Time: Kirby's Tiny World, It's Kirby Time: Thank You
- Created templates: Template:Infobox-IKT, Template:Navbox-IKT
- Uploaded several images for most of the above
Pretty much the first project I approached. Currently on hold until I have easy access to some missing games.
- Created: Glitches in Kirby's Return to Dream Land (which netted me Autopatrol), Glitches in Kirby's Dream Land 3, Glitches in Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land, Glitches in Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe, Glitches in Kirby's Dream Land 2, Glitches in Super Kirby Clash, Glitches in Kirby's Dream Course
- Added content to: Glitches in Kirby's Epic Yarn, Glitches in Kirby Super Star Ultra
Besides English, I speak Spanish, and have enough knowledge of the Latin and Cyrillic alphabets and the respective languages to roughly understand many European languages. I used this knowledge to my advantage and helped fill out tables for names in otherlanguages.
- Music name charts: Template:Music Names Chart-KEY/KEEY (Italian, Spanish), Template:Music Names Chart-KRtDLD (Spanish), Template:Music Names Chart-KatFL (Spanish), Template:Music Names Chart-KPR (proofread Spanish, Russian)
- German translation for The Dream Discoveries Tour
- Many pages related to Kirby's Epic Yarn
This basically includes maintenance, specifically the bigger projects, including personal serious and joke projects.
- Created or started working on April Fools pages: WiKirby:April Fools/2023/Eggolor, User:ShadowKirby/Green Greens, User:ShadowKirby/List of tables in the Kirby series
- Revamped: WiKirby:Project Clean-Up/Wanted Pages
- Creation templates: Category:Appearances templates
- Created sub-pages: User:ShadowKirby/Template Sandbox, User:ShadowKirby/Notable sandboxes, User:ShadowKirby/Interwiki, User:ShadowKirby/Title screen, User:ShadowKirby/Sandbox
- Updated maintenance pages, corrected links, other
- Wrote Escar-Gone English transcript at User:Starvoid/Anime Script
- Implenented several names from Talk:Kirby Star Allies: The Original Soundtrack
Miscellaneous edits relating to the series itself.
- Trivia and minor facts for Kirby Super Star Ultra, Easter egg#Kirby's Return to Dream Land / Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe, Yarn Transformation, Ninja Dojo, Normal Challenge, Game Over (in Kirby's Return to Dream Land), Balloon, Water (environment), Dash! Jump!, Bandana Waddle Dee, Bead, Bomber, Multiplayer, World Map, CPU, Dedede Resort - Stage 3, Waddle Dee, Nutty Noon - Stage 4, Revenge of Meta Knight
- Minor expansion of Royal Acadddemy of Arts
- Assisted revamp of Invincible Candy
- Uploaded images for List of HAL Laboratory Miiverse posts - Kirby: Triple Deluxe
- Created the page for Yuki Endo
- Made screenshots for Corn Hall and Onion Garden
- Added specifics for Copy Abilities in Computer Virus
- Account created: February 6th, 2023
- Autopatrol: February 10th, 2023 (after Glitches in Kirby's Return to Dream Land)
- 500 edits: April 16th, 2023
- 1000 edits: July 5th, 2023
- 1500 edits: August 23rd, 2023
- 2000 edits: September 25th 2023
- 2500 edits: November 8th, 2023
- Patroller: November 14th, 2023 (during It's Kirby Time project)
Games I have played
|ShadowKirby wonders if the unknown reader has played these games...|
|Game||Times played||Highest completion||Notes|
|Kirby's Dream Land||4||Main Mode and Extra Mode (full health)||Played on Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition|
|Kirby's Pinball Land||2||Top score||I thought there was an extra mode.|
|Kirby's Adventure||2||Main Mode 100%
Incomplete Extra Mode
|Played on Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition|
|Kirby's Avalanche||Technically 0||First two modes and 1 hard mode boss||This is hell|
|Kirby's Dream Land 2||3||Main Mode 100%
|Played on Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition|
|Kirby's Block Ball||1-2||True Ending (without all top scores)||The easiest of last century's spin-offs, yet it's still hard.|
|Kirby Super Star||5+||100% in all subgames||Generally prefer not to touch this one since its remake is everything and more|
|Kirby's Dream Land 3||5||100%||Love-hate relationship with this one, the aesthetics are nice|
|Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards||5+||100% (without collecting enemy cards)||Played on Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition|
|Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land||5+||Main Mode 100%, Extra Mode 100%, Meta Knightmare incomplete||Would play more if I could challenge bosses again|
|Kirby Air Ride||Technically 0||1 race||Avoiding ruining experience with slow emulation|
|Kirby & The Amazing Mirror||3+||100% with all mirrors checked||Became a favourite after I learned how to navigate|
|Kirby: Canvas Curse||Technically 1, practically 5||100% (without perfect Sub-Games)||It's fun until you realize you need high ranks for medals. Not a fan of the Sub-Games, Story Mode is fun though|
|Kirby: Squeak Squad||5+||Main Mode 100%, Extra Mode incomplete||Revisiting for challenges|
|Kirby Super Star Ultra||3+||Crown% (with Helper to Hero)||The easter eggs keep me interested|
|Kirby's Epic Yarn||10+||100%||Very first Kirby game. Vast knowledge of the game, years of experience|
|Kirby Mass Attack||2-3||Main Mode 100% (most minigames complete)||Revisiting in order to rewrite an article|
|Kirby's Return to Dream Land||10+||Crown% (Scope Shot incomplete)||Vast knowledge of the game, years of experience|
|Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition||3+||King Trophy (not all optional races complete)||Dream Collection was a great game, a special game, a great game, a special game...|
|Super Kirby Clash||~1||Level ~46, reached Castle Village||Taking this slow and steady.|
|Kirby and the Forgotten Land||1||100% (without max upgrades, with Target Times; Spring Breeze)||I'm so glad I did this.|
Some content was modified with the intent of bringing it back if the situation calls for it, so to make sure it's fresh in everyone's memory, here it goes, with no harm to the maintenance pages:
- "Glitches in Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe" and "Glitches in Kirby's Blowout Blast" removed from games' and glitches navboxes. Should regularly check if anyone actually finds a glitch.
- Glitches in Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Glitches in Kirby's Dream Course have several editor notes explaining why the maintenance templates are present.
- Notes for a name meaning request left in Kurron and Peperon pages until further notice.
- User:ShadowKirby/Notable sandboxes contains a large portion of WiKirby's public drafts and therefore is subject to frequent updating.
- As for mine, see User:ShadowKirby/Sandbox for a hub.