|User groups||Tech Support|
|Consoles||Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DSi|
|Other wikis||StrategyWiki (administrator), Wars Wiki|
Moydow's many userboxes
Moydow's many more userboxes
I really want to make this work. What this will do, hopefully, is use a combination of templates to allow users to decide for themselves whether or not they want to see spoiler sections in articles. If you look under "Appearance" on Special:Preferences, you'll see an option only available on WiKirby at present; this is what it will affect. Of course, it doesn't do anything yet, other than slightly alter the database. But not for long.
For experimenting, I'll need these pages.
- User:Moydow/HideSpoiler: The "root" switching template, that will use the preference setting
- User:Moydow/Spoiler 1: This will contain some text, to verify that the template transcludes correctly
- User:Moydow/SpoilerWarning: The warning template, will show up if I choose to hide spoilers
- User:Moydow/SpoilerEile: Will show up if I want to see spoilers highlighted by a template
- User:Moydow/Bosca gaineamh: Where the finished product will be shown in use