Greetings. I am the artist formerly known as Fubaka. I am the watchful eye, and the intrepid explorer.
I am a bureaucrat around these parts, and served for a time as the Editor-in-Chief before retiring in March 2020 to allow the eminently capable YoshiFlutterJump to take the reigns. I have returned to finish the KRBaY documentation project and to help around the wiki once again.
My real name is Samuel Milliner. I was born on August 20th, 1992 in Salt Lake City, Utah, United State of America. I currently reside in Layton, Utah under the omnipresent noise of the Hill Air Force Base. I currently hold an Associates Degree in general Science, and intend to continue my education to obtain a Bachelor's in Geosciences, and hopefully move on to graduate school from there.
I am presently an unashamed basement dweller, along with my brother and father who share the basement with me. I enjoy listening to (and sometimes composing) music, watching goofy videos, playing Minecraft on the Cubic Worlds server, hiking, biking, and running. My interests include geosciences, astronomy, history (mainly Greek and Roman), animation, biology, and others. When I was a child, I was diagnosed as autistic, and I have struggled mightily with modernity all my life as a result. My fondest unattainable fantasy would be to have a real living, breathing Kirby to call my own.
- Kirby and I share the same birth year.
- My favorite film is 2001: A Space Odyssey, with Fantasia being a close second.
- My favorite musical work is The Caretaker's 'Everywhere at the end of time' suite (it is not for the faint of heart). I have a lot of close seconds.
- My favorite type of tree is the Quaking Aspen.
- I drained an ocean in Minecraft once using nothing but dirt, shovels, and torches.
- I am fond of Shih-Tzus.
- We are the music makers--and we are the dreamers of the dreams.