Greetings. I am the artist formerly known as Fubaka. I am the watchful eye, and the intrepid explorer.
I am a bureaucrat around these parts, and served for a time as the Editor-in-Chief before retiring in March 2020 to allow the eminently capable YoshiFlutterJump to take the reigns. I have returned to patch up the wiki's remaining holes relating to game coverage and to help around the wiki once again.
My real name is Samuel Milliner. I was born on August 20th, 1992 in Salt Lake City, Utah, United State of America. I currently reside in Layton, Utah under the omnipresent noise of the Hill Air Force Base. I currently hold an Associates Degree in general Science, and intend to continue my education to obtain a Bachelor's in Geosciences, and hopefully move on to graduate school from there.
I am presently an unashamed basement dweller, along with my brother and father who share the basement with me. I enjoy listening to (and sometimes composing) music, watching goofy videos, hiking, biking, and running. My interests include geosciences, astronomy, history (mainly Greek and Roman), animation, biology, and others. When I was a child, I was diagnosed as autistic, and I have struggled mightily with modernity all my life as a result. My fondest unattainable fantasy would be to have a real living, breathing Kirby to call my own.
- Kirby and I share the same birth year.
- My favorite film is 2001: A Space Odyssey, with Fantasia being a close second.
- My favorite musical work is The Caretaker's 'Everywhere at the end of time' suite (it is not for the faint of heart). I have a lot of close seconds.
- My favorite type of tree is the Quaking Aspen.
- I drained an ocean in Minecraft once using nothing but dirt, shovels, and torches.
- I am fond of Shih-Tzus.
- We are the music makers--and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
Someone should use this in an article some place.
Saving for when the Kirby Portal page gets made