The Adventure Begins
- This article is about the stage in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. For the theme music for this stage, see The Adventure Begins (theme from Kirby and the Rainbow Curse). For the main theme for Kirby's Return to Dream Land, see The Adventure Begins (theme from Kirby's Return to Dream Land).
The Adventure Begins is the first stage of Green Valley in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. This level is a mixture of open fields and more confined spaces carved into brown stone. Both areas are covered in green grass and adorned with orange flowers. Completing this level unlocks stage 1-2 Up the Big Ol' Tree and allows amiibo to be scanned from the stage-selection screen.
Area 1: A tutorial area set in a room of textured green blocks. Circular windows offer a view of the world to come. A special door appears in the first room on subsequent playthroughs allowing Kirby to skip most of this area.
Area 2: An open field with trees, pathways and a rainbow-filled blue sky in the background. Orange flowers litter the ground. Progressing through this area leads to a semi-enclosed space with a brown stone background. There's a hidden 1-up hiding somewhere behind these walls...
Area 3: Much more enclosed and linear than the previous area and follows a path carved into brown stone. A collection of medium Point Stars allow Kirby his first opportunity to Star Dash through a wall. There is another 1-up hidden in this area, which can be reached by meddling with the soft blue clay.
Area 4: The level opens up again, and this area focuses on Kirby's ability to vertically traverse space, with several suspended platforms hanging in the air coupled with hard-to-reach areas above the Gray Zone near the top of the area. If Kirby has been practicing his Star Dash, he might even be able to ring the Bell.
- Kirby Figurine - The chest can be found in the second area, on the main path at the top of a ledge just before the first green Kirby-stopper pole.
- Elline Figurine - Can be found in an alcove in the third area just after Kirby obtains the Star Dash ability.
- Red Waddle Dee Figurine - This item is located up high in the fourth area, above the Gray Zone within some grey blocks that require Kirby's Star Dash to break.
- Green Greens Music - In the fourth area, Kirby must roll through the flowers and then collect all the food to unlock a challenge door. Completing the challenge inside yields the treasure.
- Cotta Figurine - In the fourth area, Kirby must use a Launch Cannon to reach above the Gray Zone. He must then roll through all the flowers until a chain of point stars and a treasure chest appear attached to balloons.
- Bronze - 0-299?
- Silver - 300-399?
- Gold - 400+
Only Cottas appear in this stage.
That gray zone looks scary, but maybe there's a way to get past it?
What might happen if Kirby collects 100 power stars?
a notification that amiibo may be used.
Names in other languages
Tabi no hajimari
|The beginning of the journey|
|Canadian French||L'aventure commence||The adventure begins|
|Latin American Spanish||La aventura comienza||The adventure begins|