From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
- December 8th, 2019 - The image resolution referendum has concluded! Option 2 is the winner, which means that upscaled images will be allowed on the wiki for general use, so long as they are not mistaken for vanilla screenshots or sprites, and native resolution images will still be preferred for all front-line content. Thanks to everyone who voted! The image standards will shortly be updated to reflect this recent decision.
- November 10th, 2019 - Heads up! A referendum is taking place regarding how WiKirby should handle upscaled screenshots! If you want to help vote on the issue, go to this referendum page and cast a vote! The referendum ends after December 7th, 2019!
- October 5th, 2019 - A new feature has been added to the wiki! Articles and files can now be marked as "Good" and given a special icon representing them as such. This new feature has been tied in to the revised featured content policy, and details can be found on that page.
- September 24th, 2019 - Open the floodgates! WiKirby now allows unregistered users to make edits on pages. Still, any and all anonymous editors to the site are encouraged to make an account so we can be friends!
- September 23rd, 2019 - The policy referendum has concluded and will now be archived. Thanks to everyone who took part in helping forge the new policy. Speaking of which, the new policy is now being implemented on the wiki. Be sure to check that out when you get the time and let Fubaka know if anything could be improved. Cheers!
- September 19th, 2019 - Here it comes again! This year's Cross-Wiki Weekend will be happening this weekend, from the 20th to the 22nd of September! Head to the WiKirby:Cross-Wiki Weekend page to learn how to take part!
- September 10th, 2019 - Local editor Results May Vary has just been promoted to administrator! Be sure to give him your cheers!
- September 8th, 2019 - Heads-up! A referendum is being held to determine changes to WiKirby's policy! If you want to discuss potential changes, head over to this page to find out how! This referendum will end after the 22nd of September, so get a move-on!