Kirby: Squeak Squad
- Main article: Ghost Medal
Tedhaun does not initially appear in the game. To cause it to show up, Kirby must search for the various parts of the Ghost Medal, a medal that shows Tedhaun on it and whose pieces are found in treasure chests throughout the levels. Once the medal is complete, Tedhaun can be found in each level, replacing one Mid-Boss in each.
Tedhaun sends out three miniature ghosts (called キャパー Kyapā in Japanese) around itself. They explode on contact with Kirby.
Tedhaun attacks in the following ways:
- Tedhaun orders its miniature ghosts to tackle and blow up Kirby.
- Tedhaun can grab Kirby, and then order a miniature ghost to tackle and blow up Kirby.
Tedhaun summons new miniature ghosts when the previous ones explode or are defeated by Kirby.
Tedhaun has 140 HP in the game. (For reference, a Star Bullet deals 40 damage.)
- Tedhaun is the only Mid-Boss who needs to be unlocked in the Kirby series.
- Its name Tedhaun is an anagram of the word haunted, with the syllables switched.
Names in other languages