Kirby's Return to Dream Land
|“||If all players Piggyback on one another, hold A, and then release at the same time, they will perform a powerful Team Attack.||”|
— Kirby's Return to Dream Land manual
To perform a Team Attack in Kirby's Return to Dream Land, human players should piggyback on one another, hold the A button (guard), and then release at the same time. Then, the player at the bottom will launch a powerful attack, the effect and the power of which depend on the user and the number of participants.
|Team Attacks in Kirby's Return to Dream Land|
|Kirby launches a giant Air Bullet forward that can pass through enemies.||2 participants: 48||38||36||33|
|3 participants: 64||48||44|
|4 participants: 86||60|
|Meta Knight launches a giant sword beam forward that can pass through enemies.||2 participants: 52||41||39||36|
|3 participants: 72||54||50|
|4 participants: 98||68|
|King Dedede slams his hammer to launch several stars around him in close range.||2 participants: 50||40||37||35|
|3 participants: 66||49||46|
|4 participants: 88||61|
|Bandana Waddle Dee||せーのでトリプルショット
|Bandana Waddle Dee performs Multispear Thrust and launches 3-way energy shots forward.||2 participants: 42||33||31||29|
|3 participants: 56||42||39|
|4 participants: 76||53|
Levels of Attacks
Kirby Star Allies
To perform a Team Attack in Kirby Star Allies, human players should piggyback on one another, hold the L/R/ZL/ZR button (guard), and then release at the same time. Then, the player at the bottom will launch a powerful multihit laser beam that can pass through enemies and obstacles. It's impossible to perform a Team Attack with CPUs.
Team Attack's power increases when there are more participants, but is not affected by who the user is. Some users have unique firing poses:
- When Marx performs the Team Attack, he will fire the laser with the same strange expression of his boss appearance from Kirby Super Star (Ultra), and the beam's sound effect is also unique.
- When Magolor performs the Team Attack, he will cast a magic circle to fire the laser.
- When any of The Three Mage-Sisters performs the Team Attack, they will fire the laser in a prayer pose.
The Star Allies Sparkler can also perform a Team Attack called Team Star Allies!. During the Marx battle in Heroes in Another Dimension's Happy Ending credits, he fires his laser with the same assets of the Team Attack in Star Allies.
Other team-based attacks
- In Kirby Fighters Deluxe, there is an item called Team Cannon. If 2 to 3 Kirbys on the same team mount the cannon together, they will be able to fire a powerful laser beam in a similar fashion to Team Attack.
- In the Team Kirby Clash games, if each member of Team Kirby collects a special shard from the boss, they will perform the Team Meteor attack.
- Kirby Fighters 2 has an item called the Buddy Star Blaster. If two players on the same team combine both halves of the Star Blaster and hit at least one opponent with it, a powerful laser beam is fired on the opposing players much the same way as the Team Cannon or a Team Attack.
Names in other languages
yù bèi～fā shè
yù bèi～fā shè
|French||Attaque en équipe||Team Attack|
|Italian||Attacco di squadra||Team Attack|
|Portuguese||Ataque em equipe||Team Attack|
|Spanish||Ataque en equipo||Team Attack|