For some reason, I can only see the References in this article when I'm logged in; otherwise, there is just a large, empty section at the bottom. Does anyone else have this problem, or any idea what may be causing it?--Vellidragon 19:03, 19 July 2010 (UTC)
- I have this problem too. I don't think it's the references themselve; when I was logged off, I could see those in Smash Ride just fine. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 19:20, 19 July 2010 (UTC)
- Re-inserting subst:Ref didn't fix it... Is it anything to do with the fact the page's semi-protected? Moydow 20:48, 19 July 2010 (UTC)
- It is likely more technical than editing the page. To me, it brings up the question; why can logged-in users see the references, whereas logged-out users cannot? Unless a user group right prevents anons from seeing references on protected pages (which is highly unlikely, since they can on Wikipedia). I'm going to log out, and go back to my sandbox for a while. Moydow 00:15, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
I'm wondering how information from different types of media will be organized. Will information from written works and TVs be put with the games or in a separate section? I want to cover some of the anime and manga information Kirby has appeared in, but I'm not sure where it needs to go. Aphelocomaマリオ 18:42, 30 October 2012 (CDT)
- The Quality Standards contain a basic layout that includes sections for those things, for the sake of standardising them. The organisation within those sections I'm not fully sure about yet. Clean's Anime section has sub-sections for individual episodes, but I believe that should only be done for subjects that appear in a manageable number of those. Kirby is in every episode, so to avoid having 100+ sub-sections, his role in the series should probably be summarised & key facts/events should be noted.--Vellidragon 11:40, 31 October 2012 (CDT)
The sprite it says is used for Kirby's dreamland isn't the same sprite as the one used in Kirby's dreamland 2. It looks exactly like the one used in pinball but without the blush. --triwizchamp05
- I suppose there are a few minor differences. Are you up for updating the table? --Fubaka (talk) 15:08, 11 October 2019 (UTC)
while Kirby is thoguht of as being male in Amarica, in Japan, he is known for being Gender Neutral —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) . Please always sign your comments by typing ~~~~!
- To answer you question WiKirby always uses American English version over others, altrought other are mentioned later in the article. Maybe in Names in other languages section.
- Also, please don't edit other users comments Superbound (talk) 06:52, 1 June 2020 (UTC)
putting the year next to debut
May I at least put the year next to the name of the first and latest appearance? Since this is a technique most wikis use. Rowbro
- I'd see no harm in it, but that would have to be done with all the pages involving these parameters. Also, you can more easily sign your posts by typing four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your posts. --Samwell (talk) 01:05, 18 January 2021 (UTC)
- We can start doing that going forward, but I personally am busy with other matters on the wiki. If you want to enlist more people to help, you should get on the Discord server and ask there. That would be the best way. --Samwell (talk) 04:01, 18 January 2021 (UTC)