From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
||Cut evil down to size with the sword of science! Power Beam Saber!
— Pause caption
Sword Mode is one of the Robobot Armor modes. It replaces the hands on Kirby's mech with beam swords that stretch up the arms. This allows the suit to perform large slashes and down thrusts, dealing massive damage to enemies and cutting large chains.
|Sword Mode's Moveset
|Power Beam Saber
||The armor swings the beam sword on its right arm to perform a down slash.
|Combo Beam Slash
||After 'Power Beam Saber', the armor continues the combo with another four slashes in succession:
- a down slash with its left sword,
- a upper slash with its right sword,
- a upper slash with its left sword,
- finally a horizontal spin slash with dual swords, in a similar fashion to Sword ability's 'Spin Slash'.
|Twin Saber Dance
||↓ + B in mid-air
||The armor spins it dual beam swords like a drill while dropping down, cutting down enemies below.
- According to a Robobot Armor pop quiz, the Sword Mode cannot be used to slice cake.
Screenshot of the Sword Mode