Stone-Cutter is a a Power Combo featured in Kirby 64. This power is featured as a combination of Stone and Cutter abilities. Using this move, Kirby can transform into a stone replica of any one of his six Animal Friends from Kirby's Dream Land 3, gaining varying abilities in the process.
In any of the six forms, Kirby is invulnerable to normal enemy attacks and will damage any enemy he touches. The form taken is determined randomly.
- As Rick, Kirby can walk slowly and make a single short hop. He can however climb walls by hopping repeatedly up them.
- As Coo, Kirby cannot walk, but can fly slowly for short periods of time.
- As Kine, Kirby cannot move at all. Too bad.
- As Nago, Kirby can waddle slowly and jump up to three times in the air before landing.
- As Chuchu, Kirby cannot walk, but can hop once to move slowly.
- As Pitch, Kirby cannot walk, but can fly very fast and far before having to come down, rolling on impact. Easily the most mobile of the transformations.
Like the other abilities in Kirby 64, this ability does not change Kirby's physical appearance in any way until it is used.
|Copy Abilities in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards|
|Regular Powers||Burn • Needle • Cutter • Bomb • Spark • Stone • Ice|
|Power Combos||Burn-Burn • Burn-Ice • Burn-Needle • Burn-Bomb • Burn-Spark • Burn-Cutter • Burn-Stone • Stone-Ice • Stone-Needle • Stone-Bomb • Stone-Spark • Stone-Stone • Stone-Cutter • Ice-Ice • Ice-Needle • Ice-Bomb • Ice-Spark • Ice-Cutter • Needle-Needle • Needle-Bomb • Needle-Spark • Needle-Cutter • Bomb-Bomb • Bomb-Spark • Bomb-Cutter • Spark-Spark • Spark-Cutter • Cutter-Cutter • Ribbon's Crystal|