Resolution Road - Stage 6 EX
Resolution Road - Stage 6 EX (also known as Stage 6 EX) is an optional extra stage in Resolution Road, unlocked by collecting every Code Cube from previous Resolution Road stages. There are two Code Cubes and four stickers in this stage. The Gold Sticker is one depicting "HAL".
The stage begins in the laboratory, as Kirby can access the Robobot Armor right away. After firing from a cannon, Kirby ends up in the townscape, where he can punch some forklifts around. Kirby will need to leave the armor behind before proceeding.
The next area takes place in the casino. Kirby can control some Remocoroids while proceeding. The next area has Kirby scrambling through a tight laboratory hallway, dodging Prism Balls in the process.
In the last area, Kirby returns to the casino to do battle with Dubior 2.0. Defeating it will yield the way to the stage exit.
Code Cube & Gold Sticker Guide
- Code Cube 1 - Along the townscape path, Kirby can enter a side door by slamming downward using the Robobot Armor's Stone Mode. Inside, Kirby will need to solve a forklift puzzle to get this cube.
- Code Cube 2 - After defeating Dubior 2.0, this cube can be found in a treasure chest at the end of the stage.
- Gold Sticker - In the casino, Kirby will need to safely guide both Remocoroids until he reaches a cache above a billiard table. Opening it reveals this sticker inside a treasure chest.
Enemies, Mid-Bosses and Abilities
|Abilities||Robobot Armor Modes|
Music used in this stage includes the following:
- "Ghost Grounds" - from Kirby: Canvas Curse
- "Above the Clouds" - from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
- The tutorial theme from Kirby's Dream Course
- "VS. Chef Kawasaki" - from Kirby's Star Stacker (Super Famicom)
- "Stadium: Drag Race" - from Kirby Air Ride
Kirby flies from a Cannon toward the last encounter.