Patch Plaza is a location in Quilty Square from Kirby's Epic Yarn and Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn. In the Patch Plaza, Kirby can look at his progress so far through the game as judged on six meters which represent different things. This area can be accessed any time after completing the tutorial level Patch Castle.
The six meters judge Kirby's progress through the game based on how many enemies he's seen, how many items of furniture he has, how far through the game he is, and other things. All six meters have miniature bells on top of them at the start of the game that cannot be interacted with. Once the meter has been fully filled up (all goals have been reached), the bell at the top grows and can now be rang with Kirby's Yarn Whip.
The six meters are as follows:
- Cast - how many characters / enemies Kirby has met.
- Stuff - the items of furniture that Kirby collects throughout the game.
- Fabric - different fabrics that Kirby gets.
- Medals - the ranking that Kirby has on all levels (based on how many beads he collected).
- Tunes - the soundtracks for all the stages of the game.
- Flicks - all storyline clips from throughout the game.
In Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, two more categories were added, which are placed under the previously unoccupied bell slots:
- Fuse Beads - a collection of all the fuse bead mats obtained and completed by playing Dedede Gogogo and Slash & Bead.
- Devilish Mode - a collection of all the extra furniture pieces which are rewarded by saving Life Pieces in Devilish Mode.
- If all meters are filled fully, the eight bells form a C Major scale.