Please remember that WiKirby contains spoilers, which you read at your own risk! See our general disclaimer for details.
From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
Para Matter is an enemy that appears exclusively in Kirby: Canvas Curse. It is summoned by Drawcia Soul, and will hurt Kirby should it come into contact with him.
Para Matter starts off as an enclosed circular entity, resembling a flower bud. It will then open up to reveal an eyeball inside four 'petals' which fold open. There are three color varieties of Para Matter, each based on the primary color: red, blue, or yellow. They all have a unique method for attacking, as follows:
- Red Para Matters turn into fireballs and pursue Kirby. They explode after a short while.
- Blue Para Matters turn into iceballs and rain down from the sky.
- Yellow Para Matters reposition high up then shoot out lasers which sweep the stage.
If a Para Matter is struck using the Nintendo DS stylus when its eye is fully open, it will rebound and hit into Drawcia Soul, dealing her damage.
- A red Para Matter appears as a collectable Keychain in Kirby: Triple Deluxe and as a Sticker in Kirby: Planet Robobot.
- Para Matter looks very similar to the eye stalks that are created by Flowered Sectonia and Soul of Sectonia.
Names in other languages
|French||Para Matière||Para Matter|