|To take out one of these bad guys, aim for the eye and jump.|
— Description of Orbservor from the Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble Instruction Booklet
Orbservor is a large spherical enemy with a single eye on top. It serves several times as a Boss in Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble, appearing in a couple different colors and variants. Its main attack strategy is to bounce Kirby around in order to launch him into a pit or other hazard. To attack Orbservor, Kirby must get into a launcher and strike its eye when exposed. All variants of Orbservor take three hits to defeat.
Orbservor appears a total of five times in Kirby Tilr 'n' Tumble. Each time, its attack strategy and color palette is slightly different, as well as the room it is battled in. These scenarios are as follows:
- In Stage 1-4, Orbservor moves fairly slow and will attempt to push Kirby off stage when angered.
- In Stage 2-4, Orbservor will leap around, making the floor beneath weak and prone to crumble when landing.
- In Stage 4-4, Orbservor is generally more aggressive, and will try to push Kirby into spikes.
- In Stage 5-4, Orbservor is fought in an icy arena with no walls.
- In Stage 7-4, Orbservor moves extremely quickly, and will knock Kirby out of the ring or into spikes if not swiftly dodged.
Each time Orbservor is defeated, its body explodes, leaving the eye to shed a tear, then fly away.
- The name of this enemy is a portmanteau of the words 'Orb' and 'Observer', with an 'o' replacing the 'e' near the end.
- Orbservor appears as a sticker in Kirby: Planet Robobot.