Green Gardens (Battle Stage)
- This article is about the Battle Stage in Kirby Fighters 2. For the stage in Kirby Star Allies, see Green Gardens.
Green Gardens is a Battle Stage in Kirby Fighters 2. The stage features a flat base surface with three thin floors floating above in the middle, with no other obstacles or hazards. This area is based on the titular stage, from Kirby Star Allies and resembles Flower Land from the previous Kirby Fighters games.
Green Gardens is set in a medium-sized area with a long flat base floor. Evenly-spaced along the length of the stage are three thin floors, with the middle of them being twice as high as the other two. The two floors on the sides can be reached with a modest jump, while the one in the middle requires a Hover to be reached from the base floor under normal circumstances.
The aesthetic of the stage is a verdant grassy plain with small trees and donut-shaped hills in the background. It is meant to take place within the grassy plains of Dream Land.
Green Gardens is one of the stages available by default at the start of the game. Its secret song is unlocked upon attaining Fighters Rank 19.
- Main article: Green Gardens
- Green Gardens is always the first stage played in Single-Handed Mode and chapter 1 of Story Mode: The Destined Rivals.
- This stage effectively replaces Flower Land from the previous Kirby Fighters games, as it has a nearly identical layout and purpose.
- This stage resembles Battlefield from the Super Smash Bros. series, as the stage contains three Thin Floors in the same pattern as Battlefield and a flat floor.
Names in other languages
Lǜ tíng lǚtú
|Green Garden Journey|
Lǜ tíng lǚtú
|European French||Verger Vert||Green Orchard|
|Italian||Giardini Giuggiola||Jujube Gardens|
|European Spanish||Jardines Jade||Jade Gardens|