Gamble Galaxy - Stage 1
The stage consists of six main areas. It begins on board the Halberd, which inexplicably appears to have been repaired underwater. Kirby finds himself in a room with a switch to press that will let him out. From there, he will ride an elevator, and then take the airlock to reach the deck. Outside, a Bubble Head waits for him in front of the door.
The next area is another part of the deck, with a path leading to the right. Kirby will have to deal with some troublemakers along the way, including many Shotzos which get conveyed in.
Continuing along the deck, Kirby will have to contend with more foes. From there, the path breaks up into smaller platforms hung over the abyss. The door can be reached at the far right, after a switch has been pressed to open the gate.
Kirby then returns below deck to an interior area patrolled by Gordos. He can hide in some of the barrels along the halls to avoid these spiked meanies.
From there, Kirby ends up inside a rotating Cannon, which he will have to use to fire into one of eight possible areas.
Each area is listed in clockwise order, starting from the top:
- Room 1: This room is dark, but has a Treasure Chest in the middle. Kirby will want to illuminate the room to see how to get the chest. A candle can be found at the upper-left corner. The door back is where Kirby started.
- Room 2: Kirby will have to fight Mr. Frosty (or Tedhaun) in this room, while two Gordos whiz about above their heads. After defeating Mr. Frosty, Kirby can use his Ice ability to cool down some flaming pillars above and obtain a barrel containing a Kirby icon. The door back is just to the left from there.
- Room 3: This room contains a Sword Knight and several ropes. Cutting each rope will cause something to happen. The door back is where Kirby started.
- Room 4: This room consists of a long fall through several gates that open automatically and a wind current that prevents Kirby from floating back up. From there, the hall opens up to the outside of the ship again, where Kirby must progress to the right, past a couple more enemies. From there, a Warp Star waits just off the edge for Kirby to grab onto and ride. It takes him to a thin platform out in space, where he can grab a bubble holding an Energy Drink. From there, the door to the next main area is just to the right, on another platform.
- Room 5: This room contains a 1-Up situated atop a large bomb block platform. Collecting the 1-Up causes four Heavy Knights to appear on each side of Kirby. This is not a problem though, since all Kirby has to do to dispatch them is activate the bomb block and send them falling into the void. The door back is where Kirby started.
- Room 6: This room features burning pillars and a bubble containing the Wheel ability. From there, Kirby will ride through a long passage, and if he is quick enough, can recover a chest along the way. From there, he reaches the ship exterior and pilots past several Laser Balls and a crumbling walkway, ending at a Warp Star which will take Kirby flying away to the same area as from Room 4.
- Room 7: This room contains three Copy Abilities in bubbles, as well as a barrel below with a Kirby icon inside. The door back is where Kirby started.
- Room 8: This area consists of a long hallway to the left, with a Flamer and Maiga inside. Kirby will need to find away across a thin hall with sparks on the floor and ceiling to reach a barrel containing Invincible Candy. The door back is on the left end of the hall.
The last area begins in an asteroid field, where the large treasure chest is stolen by Spinni. Kirby will have to chase after him to get it, all the while avoiding falling into pits and enemies along the way. The stage exit can then be found at the right end of the field.
Enemies, mid-bosses, and abilities
|Graphic Piece||Part of a big picture.|
|Battle Notes||Listen to this using the sound player.|
|U.F.O. Scroll||New ability memorized!
Kirby obtains a constant protective shield while using this ability.