From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.
- This article is about the Battle Stage. For the level in Dyna Blade, see Dyna Blade's Nest.
Dyna Blade's Nest is a Battle Stage that appears in Kirby Fighters Deluxe and Kirby Fighters 2. It is a small flat arena where Dyna Blade appears to attack the fighters.
Dyna Blade's Nest is a flat stage with no additional platforms. It is also among the smallest stages in the game, leaving little room for fighters to retreat. Dyna Blade (resembling her 2-D sprite incarnation from Kirby Super Star Ultra) swoops in at regular intervals to harass the fighters. The following lists all of her attacks and how much damage they do:
- Colliding with Dyna Blade at any point inflicts 18 damage.
- Dyna Blade can spit fireballs that each do 18 damage.
- Dyna Blade can launch her head forward, dealing 18 damage on impact.
- Dyna Blade can swoop and grab fighters with her talons. Caught fighters take 12 damage during the grab, then get slammed into the ground and flattened for an additional 48 damage if they do not escape.
Some of Dyna Blade's movements will drop Recoil Stars, which can be used to attack other fighters with. Dyna Blade can be attacked, and if she takes enough damage, will fly away without performing any moves. She cannot be defeated.
The stage takes its visual cues from the boss fight with Dyna Blade in Kirby Super Star Ultra. Its layout is almost exactly the same, barring a graphical upgrade in the visuals to make them 3-D.
In Kirby Fighters 2, it is possible to toggle on or off the hazards for this stage in regular battles. When hazards are off, Dyna Blade will not appear.
In Kirby Fighters 2, Dyna Blade's Nest is unlocked upon attaining Fighters Rank level 42. The secret song for the stage is unlocked at a Fighters Rank of 79.
- Main article: Dyna Blade's Nest
Dyna Blade's Nest is based on the area of the same name from Dyna Blade in Kirby Super Star Ultra. In this game-mode, Kirby battles against Dyna Blade in order to stop her from disrupting Dream Land's crops, only to find out that she had three chicks to look after. To solve the conflict, Kirby helps raise the chicks in a less disruptive manner, thus befriending the formerly troublesome Dyna Blade.
A battle taking place on Dyna Blade's Nest in Kirby Fighters 2
Names in other languages
Daina Bureido no Su
|Dyna Blade's Nest
||Dyna Blade Nest