- This article is about Character Ball, and should not be confused with Ball, an Ability from Kirby's Adventure.
Kirby's Pinball Land
Kirby acts as a pinball in this game. While he cannot be controlled directly, he can be knocked around with flippers.
Kirby Block Ball
Kirby acts as a ball and is controlled by bouncing off of a movable platform to break blocks.
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Character ball include the following:
- Kirby: Kirby is the default playable character and can attack enemies for copy abilities. He has four vitality bars by default, though Life Boosts can permanently increase this up to seven.
- Waddle Dee: Waddle Dee has four vitality bars and no special powers.
- Waddle Doo: Waddle Doo has four vitality bars, and shares a dash attack with Beam.
- Meta Knight: Meta Knight's dash attack is extra fast, and his sword attack gives him extra range. He only has three vitality bars.
- King Dedede: King Dedede is larger and slower than all the other playable characters. He has eight vitality bars.
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Dedede Ball makes an appearance as one of the cards in Kirby on the Draw.