Please remember that WiKirby contains spoilers, which you read at your own risk! See our general disclaimer for details.
From WiKirby, your independent source of Kirby knowledge.Jump to navigationJump to search
|This is a disambiguation page.|
|Such pages consist of a list with two or more articles that are associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, please change it to point directly to the intended article.|
The term Bug could refer to the following:
- Antler - a family of enemies from Kirby: Triple Deluxe which are also referred to as "Bugs".
- Beetle - a Copy Ability which gives Kirby a beetle's horn and wings.
- Beetley - an enemy which grants the Beetle ability.
- Bugzzy - a Mid-Boss who resembles a large Stag Beetle and grants the Suplex or Backdrop ability.
- Butterfly - an innocuous insect which can be seen in many cutscenes through the Kirby series.
- Capiller - an enemy and hazard which is sometimes referred to as a 'bug'.
- Como - a spider-like enemy which hangs on a string. Grants the Spider ability in Kirby Star Allies.
- Flutter - a harmless butterfly enemy from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards.
- Hornhead - a Mid-Boss who resembles a large Rhino Beetle and grants the Beetle ability.
- Needlous - a wormlike enemy that grants the Needle ability and mainly serves as a replacement for Togezo and first appeared in Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land.
- Pupa - another spider-like enemy similar to Como which only appears in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards.
- Glitch - an unintended effect or behavior in computer programming which does not occur 'in-universe'.