|Featured Article Nomination
|What a Featured Article is:
- A good, Kirby-related article.
- A properly referenced article.
- An article with no improvement needed warnings, see: Quality Standards.
- Voting is currently open to all editors. (Standard may change if abuse is suspected.)
- All votes MUST be signed with your signature (type four tildes (~~~~.)) Unsigned votes are automatically negated, regardless of any points made.
- Supporting arguments consisting of "I like this article!" "It's cool!" etc. will be negated. Arguments must make note of why the article deserves to be featured. Opposing arguments are treated likewise, and may not consist of "This Article is lame," "I don't like this Article," etc.
- An article will become automatically featured if it receives ten (10) valid votes to support it.
- After eight (8) weeks of being nominated, a difference of supporting/opposing votes will decide an article's fate. If most are supportive, the article will be featured.
- An article will fail to become featured if it receives five (5) valid oppositions.
- There may be no more than six (6) nominated articles at one time. Do not add any more that this.
- You may NOT vote to support anything you've nominated, and you may NOT vote twice to support an article.
- Please add all oppositions/supports on a new line beginning with a number/pound/hash sign (#) to automatically create an alphanumeric list.
- Staff members reserve the right to negate any votes without notification of the voter if they are found to be in violation of any of these rules or if suspected of trolling.
- Staff members will not be allowed to moderate the vote for anything they have largely contributed to.
At the moment, no articles have been nominated.